For Casey, Corporate Social Responsibility is our commitment to behave ethically and contribute to economic development, while improving the quality of life of our employees and the communities in which we work. We recognise it is a measure by which we are judged by our staff, clients, business partners and other stakeholders and is therefore a critical factor in our business strategy and long term success.
Casey believes in going beyond the minimum requirements and we’ve made a number of positive changes in recent years to demonstrate our commitment to CSR.
By working with our clients, employees and communities, we have developed a CSR policy that’s based on 6 core principles:
- Environment - taking responsibility for the mark we make on the environment
- Health & Safety - developing policies and procedures to protect people and communities
- People Development and Training - committing to our people’s personal and career development going forward
- Community Involvement - engagement with and creation of opportunities for the communities in which we work
- Customers and Supply Chain - promoting greater efficiency with our partner
- Social Responsibility - devoting time and energy to charities
CSR is here to stay and it will be central to the future success of our business. Casey has made a pledge to innovate and we’ll continue to champion activities in this all important area.