Casey were contracted by Mosscare St Vincent’s through the Procure Plus Framework to demolish blocks of existing garages, remove the substantial concrete bases and provide new car parking for local residents. The exposed boundaries to the surrounding properties were secured and new fencing installed. Our full scope of works included:
- Liaison with statutory bodies to ensure that all service disconnections were redundant to the garage blocks
- Formulating and implementing an Asbestos Management Plan to remove asbestos in a safe and controlled manner
- Demolition of garage blocks carried out in a safe environment ensuring full resident safety
- Property boundaries returned to correct locations in accordance with title deeds
- New car parks and access roads were formed creating parking for an additional 40 resident vehicles.